Dentures – The Solution to a Great Smile
Dentures are a great solution for many, and can help you eat, talk, and live more confidently. Over the last decade, dentists at Aspire Economy denture and dental care practices have helped over one million denture patients—and they look forward to helping you.
While your treatment plan will vary from dentist to dentist, here are a few tips and some advice about what to expect.
- Your first appointment and fitting – First, you will be asked to fill out a patient history form. Share any important medical and oral health information here, as well as a list of prescription and over-the-counter medications you’re taking and their amounts.
- Impressions of your mouth will be taken to create permanent dentures. Extractions and other dental preparations will typically be performed at this time.
- Transitioning to dentures may feel like a big, unexpected step. Your dentist can address any fears or concerns you may have about your treatment, and will take your issues seriously, no matter how big or how small. While the idea of dentures may take some getting used to, many patients quickly enjoy the benefits dentures have to offer.
Fast, convenient service
We at Aspire economy practices are equipped with on-site denture labs right in the office. That means your dentist and denture technicians can work together to give you a comfortable fit and faster service.
Same-day relines and repairs for those who are already wearing dentures, many denture repairs and adjustments can be done while you wait.
Getting used to your new dentures
Making the transition to dentures may take some time but with time, proper care, and regular adjustments, your dentures will soon feel more natural. Your Care Manager will help you determine what denture products are best for you and show you how to properly care for your dentures and mouth at home.
We’ll check in with you in the weeks after you’ve been fitted with your permanent dentures to see how you’re doing. In the meantime, feel free to call your Aspire Economy practice if you’re having any issues.
You’ve been living with your dentures for a while – what’s next?
Over time, your mouth will naturally change shape and your dentures will wear down. Eventually, you’ll likely need to visit your Aspire economy practice for a reline or repair of your dentures. Same-day adjustments are possible, whether you’re an existing patient or not—just call ahead for an appointment for the fastest service. Your dentures may also need to be rebased—we can do that too.
Dentists at Aspire Economy dental practices recommend replacing your dentures every 5-7 years. Normal denture wear and tear can cause your jawbone to shrink, irritate your gum tissues and cause infection, and make chewing and swallowing food difficult, which then affects your digestive system. It is important to remember that your oral health can affect your overall health.
- Created with materials known as the industry standard
- Cold-pour process partial dentures
- 6-month warranty
Impressive makeovers are possible with Cast Partial dentures. Using secure cast metal clasps that simply slide over your existing teeth, they can fill gaps securely and easily.
Cast Partial dentures are created from the most popular denture material in use, carefully handcrafted and cold-poured to the metal castings. Each one is unique and created just for you for the right fit.
One last reason to smile: a 6-month limited warranty provides additional peace of mind.
These partial dentures are a complete success.
- State-of-the-art thermal injection technology
- Handcrafted to provide a comfortable fit and unique custom detailing
- Lightweight, durable compound, metal-free
- Variety of stain-resistant shade choices
- 2-year warranty
From your first smile in the mirror, you’ll know why so many patients love FlexiLytes® partial dentures. They’re custom-made by specially trained technicians to give you a look you’ll be proud of. Each partial denture is handcrafted with unique custom detailing for a natural look and feel.
FlexiLytes® partial dentures are crafted with a variety of tissue colors so they blend more closely to your natural gums. And in creating your smile, your dentist will help you choose from three different shades to achieve the optimum match for a natural look.
Crafted from a state-of-the-art thermal injection process, FlexiLytes® partial dentures provide reassuring durability and comfort. In fact, they’re made from one of the most reliable compounds available anywhere. Yet they’re also completely metal-free, so they offer increased flexibility, durability, and a lightweight feel.
FlexiLytes® partial dentures even come with a 2-year limited warranty.