At Aspire Economy Dentures your comfort is our concern. We offer the utmost in technology and dental care. And have a friendly staff to greet you and take care of all your dental needs. Most of all, we are conveniently located near downtown across from Walley Restaurant.
We are proud to offer the following services:
- Emergency Dental Care – Walk-ins are welcome – just a phone call away! We are always open to welcome new patients for all for you dental needs
- Treatment of periodontal Disease – Watch this informative video for more information. We have a dental hygienist to help you talk care of all of your gum related needs. It is very important to have your teeth cleaned every 6 months.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth must be cleaned first.
- Tooth Extraction – Watch this informative video for more information. We offer tooth extractions and can replace the extracted tooth with a partial or denture. Most of all, we are able to do this 5 days a week. If you have any anxiety about having this done, just let up know.
- We offer laughing gas and medication to relax you, or sedation to put you to sleep (extra costs may apply).
- Fillings – We offer both white fillings and silver filling(amalgam). The white blends in with the natural color of your teeth. The silver does not, but is cheaper.
- Dental Crowns – After large fractures of a tooth, a crown may be needed. We do all porcelain crowns. Many times the same day thru Cerec technology. To see an actual before and after video, click here.
- Dental Bridges – Another way we replace missing teeth. View this video of this procedure
- Oral Surgery – We offer surgery for molar impaction
- Cosmetic Dentistry – This is one way to a beautiful smile. We are able to close spaces, change the color of teeth and most of all, replace broken teeth to restore your beautiful smile. You no longer have to put your hand over your mouth to cover up your mouth!
- Dental Implants – Dentists can replace missing teeth with bridges, dentures or dental implants. Bridges and dentures are false teeth that sit on the gum’s surface, but dental implants are inserted into the jawbone so that they aren’t removable. View this video for more information.To start, the dentist conducts a surgical procedure to place a titanium post (abutment) into the bone of the jaw, and the bone fuses around the abutment over three to six months. Once the abutment is fused in the bone, the implant is uncovered and then a small post is attached to the implant and then acts as an anchor for artificial teeth to be attached to. You might prefer dental implants to dentures because they don’t shift or slip in the way dentures sometimes do. For the best results, though, you should simply have sufficient healthy bone in your jaw.
Mini Implant Options – Receiving regular implants takes several months and requires at least two dental appointments. Certain treatments require additional visits for bone-grafting to supply sufficient bone to support the implant posts. Still, other patients aren’t able to undergo invasive surgery and repeat dental appointments, or have lost too much bone mass in their jaws to receive a full-sized implant, and this is perfectly normal. In these cases, mini implants may be the best option. Dentists can usually install mini implants in only one visit using local anesthesia and without any sutures. Better yet, you can use your new teeth the same day. Better yet, you can care for them just like your regular teeth by going to the dentist every 6 months.
- Root Canals – Yes we can perform root canals. This is another way of saving your teeth. Click here for a video of the procedure